Powers = None (Original)
argeting directly at pigs. (Red's Mighty Feathers Exclusive)
Use his battle cry to topple structures. (Angry Birds 2)
Going to the part of screen that is tapped. (Telebird)
firstlevel = Theme 1-1
gender = Male
species = Northern Cardinal (Cardinalis Cardinalis Cardinalis)
locations =Most Levels
strength = Medium
size = Regular}}'
Red is the main protaginist in the Angry Birds series made by Rovio Entertaintment. He first appeared in the first game in the series, Angry Birds. He is the main bird in the flock and it was the first bird to be played. He first appearednin 2009 along with Angry Birds. Red is a cardinal. Red is the first playable character in the game (except for Angry Birds Star Wars ll), and he appeared as a playable character in eery version and episode of the game released so far (except for Angry Birds Stella), though he is not neccesarily in all levels.
Red has two feathers on top of his head, and has two black eyebrows that form a unibrow when it is in default. He has 3 tail feathers, two maroon eye bags, and two maroon spots on either side of his face. His beak is yellow and he has beige chest feathers. In his earlier cartoon appearance until the four-part movie Angry Birds Bing, Red's appearance remains the same as he gains three feathers in each sides instead of two maroon spots in either side of his face and his chest feathers are white
In Angry Birds Toons until Angry Birds 2, Red's appearance is based on his game counterpart of the first Angry Birds.
In the film version, Red appears as a red anthropomorphic Northern Cardinal with red feathered hands and his chest is light red instead of beige, his eyes are brown instead of black and the maroon spots in each sides of his face is now one instead of two and has an orange feet.
Red can't destroy materials perfectly but, here are the materials that Red can break.
- Red can destroy wood better than other materials (although he can shatter square and triangle blocks.)
- Red could only shatter a glass square block but, could only weaken other glass blocks. He can only destroy 1 really small glass block.
- Try not to use Red on stone. He can only shatter them (If it's already damaged) or weaken small stone blocks.
- On May 13, 2012, Red cameoed in a [http://garfield.com/comic/2012-05-13 Sunday Comic] in the title panel.
- In ''Archie Sonic Universe Issue 32'', a Bird that resembles Red appears as one of the inmates, along with Wolf from Star Fox.
- Red appears on both the old and new Game Cases For [[Angry Birds (3DS)|Angry Birds Trilogy]], but in the new case, Chuck, Bomb, and two [[Bad Piggies]] appeared along with him.
- Red also cameoed in Inanimate Insanity Season 2 Episode 4 as one of the ingredients of a pizza.
- Red is the 7th bird known to play an instrument. He is seen in the Angry Birds Pop map playing a guitar and play accordion in
- He cameos in Inanimate Insanity episode 4 as a demonstration for the challenge, along with Chuck.